Essay


                       My Great Friend

Every person certainly have some friends deeming as a great person in their life. somewhile, the role of friends able to encourage their comrade by their attitude as role model  or their saying by their advice. Either with me, I have many great friends always becoming my role model; Aini, she is religious person and humble, Deniyatri is kind and active, and Agus Hermawan is tenacious and enormous, among of them the greatest person that will be elucidate in the essay is Agus Hermawan.
Agus hermawan is good personality, he is kind-hearted and persistent. Among his bustle is always assisting others asking his helping, his bustle has yet become reason to not helping others as same as his principle to be useful person for citizen although begin by little thing, for instance, . Beside of that, his obstinacy passably gives the appreciable change in his life to reach his dream in match by swoting hard, it could be prove by his studying method who spent 6 hours in a day for studying match.

His studying method is not veining, and it have squired him upon the previous achievements in regional and International for mathematic Olympic when he was at Senior High School; in regional level he become the first winner at Competition of Theology and Science, the first winner in Science Competition, the second winner in competition Mach and Science, and winner in other seven competition. Besides, the greatest accomplishment he has defeated—the delegacy from many countries around the world in Thailand International Mathematic Olympic which is behold in Thailand successfully and he became A Winner  by Acquiring silver and trophy. The accomplishment was appreciated by her parent, her friend, her teacher and people around him

From my previous friends, according to my personality he is the most vehement person, not only in personality who sincere help other but also in inelegancy which is get by workhorse in order to get many achievement, he is my shelter to share my felling when I am being hopeless and advice me to do anything should to be, he is not only my friend but also my role model.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini